Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LOVE : Game For Two




From the moment you walked into my life everything felt so right ... from the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew I had to make you mine .. Girl you had me hooked on your love but it was all a game to you ... you drove a stake right through to my heart, and left me bleeding for your love.

I tried everything to prove I loved you ... gave my all to make all of your dreams come true ... but I'm no longer blinded by your lies ... I know your heart was never mine ...

I saw the look at your smile and it makes me feel everything will be all right ... but dis smile is not mine ..

It doesn't matter how much I loved you or how much I cared...i still cant replace your heart because your heart belong to other ..

you were never mine and even though it breaks my heart ... I got to let you go.. its to hard but your heart was never mine ..